Are you ready to join the macrame revival? Macrame is a form of textile-making that uses knotting rather than weaving or knitting. While the practice is steeped in history, it has made a comeback in the form of wall art, plant hangers, and more.
- Saturday, July 30th from 9am-12pm
- Learn to create your very own beautiful macrame wall hanging in a style that suits your space
- Take home a tote bag, 2 classic macrame knots, and inspiration to spark your future creations
- All supplies are included and beverages will be provided
- Free morning yoga session at 8am before class