We are pleased to be open again for business, and our number one priority is the health and safety of everyone visiting. We’ve developed new safety measures and elevated sanitation protocols to ensure a clean, safe, and comfortable experience for all. We look forward to welcoming back our old friends and introducing new guests to our growing community that you all make possible.
HEALTH & SAFETY FIRST…
We are following the guidance of health authorities, government requirements and have updated our best practices. This includes comprehensive cleaning protocols, respectful distancing, and a variety of other precautionary measures. That full list can be found below. Have additional questions? Please reach out: email@example.com or 760.323.1711.
SAFETY & WELLBEING
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout property along with hand sanitizer bottles in guest rooms.
- Public Area Attendants will be frequently sanitizing all surface areas with EPA approved disinfectants with an increased focus on high-touch areas.
- Masks will be available for guests at the front desk and required for use while in public areas of the hotel.
- We require temperature checks and health screening for all employees entering the property daily. The screening will include questions about current symptoms and recent exposure to COVID-19-infected individuals. Those who don’t pass will not be allowed to enter property.
- Guests are kindly asked to abide by similar self-screening protocols about current symptoms and recent exposure to COVID-19 prior to arriving and during their stay.
- All employees and restaurant staff will be equipped with masks, gloves, trained on new procedures and take all reasonable precautions to ensure a safe environment for you.
- All rooms will be disinfected with an electrostatic fog machine using an EPA approved sanitizing solution between occupancy with extra attention paid to high touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in all guest rooms & suites.
- Daily housekeeping service provided upon request. If you request housekeeping service, cleaning will be scheduled while you are out of your room.
- Minibars will only be restocked upon departure or request.
- In-room information and menus will be available by QR code that can be scanned on mobile devices to access information digitally.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Dining service will include In-Room Dining, El Jefe Outdoor Dining, and poolside service.
- All orders at El Jefe, Rocco’s, and at the pool must include food.
- All guests will be required to wear face masks when not seated at their table.
- All front and back of house staff will be required to wear face masks and gloves.
- Menus will be available digitally through a QR code.
- Contactless payment options are available.
- Occupancy in food and beverage spaces will follow the local and state guidelines.
- Seating will be rearranged to allow for social distancing and following local and state guidelines.
- Room Service will be delivered in disposable containers and left outside the guest room doors for contactless delivery.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Elevators will be limited to one guest, couple, or family at a time.
- Self-parking available for all guests.
- The pool is open for hotel guest use only. Seating will utilize respectful distancing, with seats set six feet apart from one another.
- The spa & daily yoga classes will remain closed until further notice.
MEETINGS & SPECIAL EVENTS
- We’re here for you and our priority is your health and safety. We look forward to welcoming back your groups, meetings, weddings and everything in between.
THANK YOU FOR DISTANCING…
- We are in this together and plan to maintain an atmosphere of mutual respect. With this we ask everyone on property to follow social distancing rules by keeping at least six feet between each other or groups while on property.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for our guests and employees. You must follow all posted instructions while visiting our hotels and restaurants.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, certain populations may be particularly vulnerable and high risk for contracting the virus that causes COVID-19.
By visiting our hotel and restaurants, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We are closely following all government-mandated safety measures on the services and amenities we can offer. Please check back for the most up to date information or contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760.323.1711.
TRAVEL PLANS & POLICIES
If you have questions, please email them to the hotel’s reservations department.
Changes are subject to availability and rate differences. You can modify your existing reservations here or by contacting the hotel’s reservations department.
We encourage guests to call or book online to receive our best available rates and offers. All rate plans will be fully changeable, cancellable, or refundable with no penalty if change or cancellation is made within 24 hours before arrival.
All of us here at the Saguaro Palm Springs send you our best wishes for your health and safety. We appreciate your loyalty, and look forward to taking care of you soon.